D & A Finance started its operations in 1931 as a Private Limited Company with reg. no. SC016504. This firm's headquarters was registered in Glasgow at 168 Bath Street. This particular D & A Finance Limited business had been on the market for 89 years. The name of this business got changed in the year 1996 to D & A Finance Limited. The company previous business name was D. & R. Stevenson.
Agnes S. was the following firm's director, arranged to perform management duties in 1989 in August.
Executives who had control over the firm were as follows: Agnes S. had substantial control or influence over the company. Adrian W. had substantial control or influence over the company.