Allen's Wholefoods started its operations in 1949 as a Private Limited Company under the following Company Registration No.: 00465476. The company's head office was registered in Chislehurst at The Coach House. This particular Allen's Wholefoods Limited business had been operating on the market for at least 71 years.
Anthony A. and Marion A. were registered as the firm's directors and were managing the company for twenty eight years.
Marion A. was the individual who had control over this firm, owned over 3/4 of company shares.