00394496 started conducting its operations in the year 1945 as a Private Limited Company with reg. no. 00394496. This company's headquarters was registered in Havant at St Andrews House. This particular 00394496 Limited firm had been operating on the market for 77 years. The registered name of the firm got changed in the year 1995 to 00394496 Limited. This firm previous name was Henry Jones Construction.
When it comes to the following firm's directors directory, there were seven directors including: Graham W., John M. and Alan R..